Monday 17 February 2020

Opening


Opening


I have decided to choose the action genre of film for my media studies portfolio project. Specifically, I will be working with the subgenre of racing films (specifically street racing and petty crime) similar to other movies such as baby driver and the original fast and furious trilogy.

Covering Ground
The focus of this film will revolve around a street racing film that could have a bit of petty crime mixed in. Inspired by movies such as the Fast and The Furious (2001), 2 Fast 2Furious (2003), the Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006), and Baby Driver (2017). These films all revolve around the high paced and intense races mixed in with a good story often related to crime. I am also considering using the beginning of a chase scene, such as the car chase scene in Ronin (1998). I have not decided on a specific story for the plot, much less individual scenes. I have thought up several props, have cars available for the scenes, and people available for casting and crew. More updates including a title for the film will be blogged soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment