Saturday 11 April 2020

Final Status Update for Production

Switching Software

Due to some compatibility issues, I had to switch from using Adobe Premier Pro to Apple's Final Cut Pro. Unfortunately, this meant most of my progress in editing was erased, but thanks to the smooth and simple design of Final Cut Pro, I caught up to where I was without too much trouble or time spent.

Editing

I am in the middle of editing the footage and audio, and I expect to finish by or just before the due date of April 13. I still have to decide specifically what tracks I want to use from the mixes but it's just a matter of finding which flows best. Previous posts related to this subject include the ones on editing software and the music in the opening. 

Project Reflection

Towards the end of the week, I will be posting my project reflection on the blog. It will involve me looking back on the journey of this project, and walking through all of the steps for the production of Midnight Run. For those just starting to view my blog posts, this will serve as somewhat of a summary of events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment