Tuesday 31 March 2020

Production Status Update

Minor Filming Schedule Delays

Dom and I finished our first day of filming last Saturday and had planned to finish up the rest of our shots today. Unfortunately, due to the complications with online classes just starting up and other related issues, we had to postpone yet again to Friday. Hopefully, the good weather we have had throughout the week will carry through to Friday!


Software for Editing

I have acquired Adobe Premier Pro which I will be using to edit the footage Dom and I have gathered over our two days of filming. Over the next day or two, I will be learning how to edit on the software in preparation for making the movie. 

CCR 

The CCR postings will be uploaded sometime next week after filming is completed. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment