Thursday 26 March 2020

Cast and Crew Update

Coronavirus Crew Issues

Here we are again with more coronavirus issues, as my cameraman is not permitted out of his house for who knows how long. Since I have a deadline to meet and filming has been delayed for almost two weeks now, I have decided to push forth without a cameraman and will make do with a tracking shot tripod that will be supplied by the actor of mechanic B (Dom). 

Location For Shooting

For the first day of shooting, Dom and I will be helping each other film both of our openings in the same location. This is Meridian Business Park in Weston. The area is completely deserted save a few empty trailers that are parked into the warehouse. The area looks suitable for my intended set (an auto repair shop) and Dom's set. We are scheduled to film on Saturday the 28th around sunset. All the locations that will be used in filming can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment