Saturday 7 March 2020

Prop Development and Equipment

Props

I have thought up and created a list of props I need for the film. These are the following props I will be using:
  • Tools
  • Spare Tire
  • Carjack
  • Gun (under review)
I am debating the usage of the gun because although it is clearly fake I do not want to cause any alarm and issues with law enforcement at the filming locations. Here is the prop shown below:
















Equipment

For recording the opening I am using my iPhone 8 camera and two GoPro Hero 5s to get a couple of points of view angles on the car. For performing the handbrake turn on the car, I am looking into purchasing a couple of worn-out tires to reduce stress on the engine, transmission, and avoid wearing the tread on my current tires. I will also shoot the scene on a rainy day (hopefully) because of it being easier to get the car sideways with reduced traction. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment